The current COVID-19 pandemic has posed a challenging situation for all countries. It is found to be fatal for especially elderly people and those with compromised immunity. Despite having top-notch quality healthcare services, some countries are struggling to save their people. The unfortunate situation has caused a sense of panic globally.
COVID-19 impact in India:
The second-most populous nation India is comparatively faring much better than many countries. Kerala boasts the lowest mortality rate and the highest recovery rate. The situation is currently in control of Kerala. Experts point out that the reason could be Kerala’s rich Ayurvedic history and immunity-boosting herbs used to prepare Indian food.
Ayurveda and Kerala:
Ayurveda is a form of traditional medical practice that has been followed for 5000 years. It involves particular diets, herbs, exercise, and massages and is found to boost immunity (due to the usage of herbs) apart from treating many health conditions. Boosting immunity is the need of the hour. Combine fun and wellness by booking an Ayurveda packages in Kerala.
There isn’t a better place for Ayurvedic treatment in the world than Kerala. Kerala’s rich history alone doesn’t make it the best Ayurvedic treatment destination. The breath-taking scenarios, lush locations, exceptional infrastructure, well-trained masseuses, and their warm hospitality account for its popularity with Ayurvedic treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment tour in Kerala:
The soil and climate in Kerala are just right for cultivating plants and herbs used in Ayurvedic treatment. Over 4 million people from different countries visit Kerala every year seeking Ayurvedic treatment. Many renowned centers offer customized ayurvedic treatment. You can combine fun and wellness in a single therapeutic tour.
The best Ayurveda treatment tours in Kerala take you through Cochin, Kovalam, Thekkady, Allepey, and Munnar with Kovalam being a major hotspot. If you are looking for an India wellness holiday package that is relaxing and benefit your health, check out the Ayurveda packages at The Ayur Villa, Kovalam.
The villa is hugely popular among travelers and locals alike. An Ayurvedic doctor will examine you and choose the best treatment package for you or customize one for your needs. A yoga instructor will assist you with yoga. The atmosphere is serene and the food served is organic. Call them up or send an inquiry today and book an ayurvedic treatment tour.
The common ayurvedic treatment techniques you may encounter:
- Oil massage: Depending on the disease, different oils, and massage strokes are used. It can help with obesity and diabetes among many other conditions.
- Dhanyamla Dhara: A pot with warm liquid hangs on top of you and the liquid falls on you drop by drop. This helps with paralysis and hemiplegia.
- Takra Dhara: The treatment involves buttermilk, milk along with other traditional items and is done to treat skin conditions.
- Snehapanam: It involves ghee and helps with leukemia and skin diseases.
- Udwartana: Massage is done using herbal powders to increase metabolic activity, exfoliate skin or tone up loose muscles, and cuts down high cholesterol.
- Ksheeradheera: It involves pouring a continuous stream of herbal oil over the forehead/body and helps with headache, mental tension, and insomnia.
Get an ayurvedic treatment done and boost your immunity. Rejuvenate your body and mind in the land renowned for Ayurveda.